A Blog of..well, lets be honest - mainly Hunter and Max
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Baby Hunter!
Gary and I have finally decided on a name for our baby. Hunter James Halverson. We brainstormed a HUGE list of "acceptable" names and each narrowed it down to seperate lists of our "top ten". Very systematic, eh? Well, Hunter was one of the only ones that made it on both of our lists!
Last night Gary put up the crib! It was a monumentous occasion! I am super excited. Here are some pictures of the finished product. :)
Yay!! Everything looks so good! I bet you guys are just getting so excited! We need to come see you guys sometime! :0) I love the name you guys have chosen for him!! Adorable!!!
It's nice to see a bit of what's going on with you. This is Gary's friend from USU, Chelsie. Thanks, Mary, for adding me on facebook and having a blog! I love seeing what you all are up to. And, I'm so excited that you are going to have a baby! We just found out that we're expecting, too. We've got a while to go, though- due in September. Anyhow, tell Gary hi and congratulations to you both! Love the photos, by the way!
Yay!! Everything looks so good! I bet you guys are just getting so excited! We need to come see you guys sometime! :0) I love the name you guys have chosen for him!! Adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's this such a fun time? I would stand outside Keegan's room, rubbing my tummy thinking of him soon to be sleeping in his crib. So special!
ReplyDeleteHey Mary and Gary,
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to see a bit of what's going on with you. This is Gary's friend from USU, Chelsie. Thanks, Mary, for adding me on facebook and having a blog! I love seeing what you all are up to. And, I'm so excited that you are going to have a baby! We just found out that we're expecting, too. We've got a while to go, though- due in September. Anyhow, tell Gary hi and congratulations to you both! Love the photos, by the way!
Chelsie (Choules) Brady