It is really amazing how fast babies turn into looking like miniature people. After Hunter got dressed this morning I just had to take a couple of pictures because he looked like a little man. He is getting so big! Here are two pictures of Hunter sitting in the couch and one of him in his little swing.
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
6 years ago



So cute! This kid is amazing! I cant believe how big he is getting already! I love that swing!
ReplyDeleteBaby Gary! I love it!
ReplyDeletegood thing jenny has a blog, so i can find yours.hunter is getting so big! i keep trying to come for a visit....one day i might make it over!
ReplyDeleteMe again! Mandy is due June 5 and the names they like best are Avery and Adalyn. I'll keep you posted! Or actually, find her blog from mine and she can keep you posted!
ReplyDeleteHe's a cutie! Congratulations, you guys. I forgot to check your blog over the last couple of months and remembered tonight that you were set to have a wee one... well, I'm glad to see that he's here and beautiful and that you're all happy and healthy!
ReplyDelete