Friday, March 20, 2009

March 12th, Happy Birthday Gary!!!!!


Well, better late than never, March 12th was Gary's 26th birthday! He is getting so old! Here is a picture of Gary before he went to work. My parents had come up for a few days and my Mom got up and made breakfast before he headed out to Gooding for the day.

When he finally came home he opened the rest of his presents and thought Hunter would look awesome holding his big present....a camoflauge 10-22 with a banana clip.


During a conversation Gary and I had earlier, he mentioned that he never had a store-bought ice cream cake before. I decided to rectify this by buying a mint oreo blizzard cake from Dairy Queen. My mom and I put little Tonka trucks around the cake to make it more "Gary-esque".





Gary cheated by clapping over his candles to "blow" them out....I'm not sure he'll get his wish.

And last but not least....my favorite picture from the day. Our camera has a feature that allows you to focus on someone's face and when they smile, it automatically takes the picture. We were experimenting with this....Gary was making faces to try to confuse the camera and we ended up with this picture....


Happy Birthday Gary!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gary! I promise I havent forgotten about your present. Things have been crazy! I will try to mail it off before we see you at Hunters blessing. Ha! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Gary! What an awesome cake! An awesome cake to go with that awesome smile in that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday gary! Hunter is adorable! I'm hoping we can come see him soon! When is the summer Idaho trip going to take place? I hope we can make it before June 25th!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons