A Blog of..well, lets be honest - mainly Hunter and Max
Can he get any cuter? He is SOO000000000000000 cute Mary! His cheeks are starting to fill out. I love it!
"Hi Mary!Hi baby Hunter!" That's from Dylan! I just showed him the pictures of Hunter and these were his exact words.."Awwww! I love Mary!"
Cody loves Hunter's pose in the first shot... laughed and laughed.
He is so cute! You look great too Mary!
What do you think?
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.
Can he get any cuter? He is SOO000000000000000 cute Mary! His cheeks are starting to fill out. I love it!
ReplyDelete"Hi Mary!Hi baby Hunter!" That's from Dylan! I just showed him the pictures of Hunter and these were his exact words.."Awwww! I love Mary!"
ReplyDeleteCody loves Hunter's pose in the first shot... laughed and laughed.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! You look great too Mary!
ReplyDelete