Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Morning Exercise and Checkup



So Hunter went to his 2 month appointment on Monday and got some vaccinations (yuck!). He also got weighed and measured. He is 24 inches and 12 pounds 5 ounces. That makes him 75% for weight and 95% for height! He will be a big boy!! He got a little fever that night though...he really seemed like he was hurting. After we gave him some tylenol though we knew when he was feeling better because we got some smiles out of him.

Here is also a video of Hunter's morning exercise routine. He was making more sounds before I started filming, but its funny anyways. Like I said, he loves his tongue. Warning: its kind of long.....



One night when Gary and I both heard crying before we went to bed...we both went in there to find this! Little faker!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how Hunter is SO into the mobile. He's talking to it and wants so badly to grab that thing. Cant get any cuter than that Mary! We love you Hunter! I cant wait to see him this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Mary, my nicest roommate I ever had. I can't believe you and Gary have a baby!! How are you?? (This is your old Old Farm roommate, Jenn Brady btw)

    Email me if you want to read my blog. It's jenniferalisha@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons