I was able to go down to Utah during conference and stay a week with my family! It was lots of fun. I got to spend lots of girl time with my sister, Anna. We made bows, bracelets, a "special" Anna sandwich, and had lots of fun. I got to hold my little niece Ryann who was blessed with the cutest girly features. Curly eyelashes, big blue eyes, long brown hair, delicate little (painted) fingernails! I love her! I even sneaked in a few games of Spongebob Squarepants Checkers with Brooks and Dylan. Its funny because those boys love babies and whenever Hunter does anything they think it is amazing because their baby doesn't do it yet...like crawl or grab their nose.
One day we had a "girl's day" and Hripsime, Anna, my mom, and I made some yummy salsa. Everyone contributed in the preparation and we got some yummy garden veggies into the concoction. It is so fun to be around family for more than a weekend. That Sunday it was my birthday and we got to have a small party at my parent's house, then on our way home we visited our friends Dave, Jenny, Ben and Jen. Ben and Jen had just run a marathon and we hadn't seen them for a long time...so it was really good to see all of them. When we got home Gary gave me some presents too....overall, a very good day!
Hunter had a fun time too....but he came home with new addition. Another tooth! The count is up to two now. If I could take a picture of it, I would....but he doesn't like me sticking my finger in his mouth, pulling his lip down and getting him at the right angle - for some reason. He LOVED my parent's dog, Waldo. Everytime he would do anything, Hunter would laugh. Even though Hunter is now a grab-anything type of guy, Waldo still managed to give him a few kisses (Brave dog...). Hunter is officially crawling. It is a sort of new twist on crawling. More of a seal walk, really, but he gets around! He has just recently started pulling himself up on things. Boy was it a shock looking into his room during nap time and seeing him standing up!
Gary is gone Hunting this weekend and plans on bringing home a big buck deer and an elk. I say yay for the elk. Yuck for the deer. If he takes any pictures I will post them later.

Here is Hunter's "crawl".





I loved spending time with you and Hunter. That kid is hilarious. And his crawl is so unique. That video just makes me laugh. I love that kid!
ReplyDeleteBusy girl! Keegan "army crawled for a long time but if Hunter is pulling up it won't be long!! Oh, dear. Then the real fun starts.
ReplyDeleteI wish we lived closer during hunting season!!! then we could hang out girl!!!
ReplyDelete