Hunter's hair is adorable spiked up like that! We can't wait to see you guys in a little while! Ben wants to know if pumpkin chocolate chip bread is in his future...
Love it! It's fun because I know Hunter's personality a little better now and I've been to your cute house! Thanks again for having such a fun weekend ready for us! I am mad . . . I didn't take a single picture!
I love his hair. He is so cute Mary!
ReplyDeleteHunter's hair is adorable spiked up like that! We can't wait to see you guys in a little while! Ben wants to know if pumpkin chocolate chip bread is in his future...
ReplyDeleteLove it! It's fun because I know Hunter's personality a little better now and I've been to your cute house! Thanks again for having such a fun weekend ready for us! I am mad . . . I didn't take a single picture!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the post of him crawling! his face is so so cute, it made Jeremy and me laugh! Happy Birthday (late!)
ReplyDelete