
A day in the life of Hunter would make my body hurt. He is always climbing over, under, around.....everything! I would definitely have abs of steel! He is growing and becoming all boy. He is signing ALL the time and can communicate what he wants - which is awesome! He loves tractors, hats, dogs, baby signing time, did I mention tractors? He has 4 molars now, ouch! Thank goodness at least 4 are down!


Why not just play with the toy ON the shelf?

Dad's safety goggles just look funny! Gary is building a shed outside. He didn't want to buy a pre-made shed. He sat down with a pencil and paper and to quote him said, "Look Mary, I'm actually using my geometry!". Kudos to him for remembering it. It is starting to look great. I will post about it when it is done- we even have progressive pictures!

Playing on the shelf.
Here is Hunter outside on his four-wheeler. He had been going around for a while so he was getting tired...but it is still kind of funny.
We got to go to Logan for Gary's USU Alumni Rugby game. It was so great to be back in Logan. It has a feeling of home that I forget about until we are there. Gary played really well considering he hasn't played for about 3 years!!!! The Alumni won! Afterwards we went out with a few of our friends, got Aggie ice cream, drove around campus.....I even got a big cup of Applebeer (one of my favorites!). Gary came home with some bruises and scrapes, but overall a very happy Alumni rugby player.

I didn't get some great pictures of Gary, but he is in there right behind number 5....



Ben, Dave, Dan, and Gary
Gary and Dave OR the Hooker and Prop
WOW Gary! Look at those short shorts! WOOT! lol Hunter is a little crazy man. Love all of the pictures...so awesome that you captured them on camera.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to see you post. . . I was starting to wonder what was going on. Jimmy is the same way. Always into everything and loving every minute of it!
ReplyDeleteHey! I totally forgot to leave the CD with pictures for you at Dave and Jenny's! Send me your address and I'll get it in the mail pronto! It was so fun to see you guys!!
ReplyDeletehe is the cutest little man! Thanks for the baby signing time tip! I am trying to get my hands on one, I've heard marvelous things about it.
ReplyDelete