Happy Mother's Day! What's up with Hunter's eyes? Thats exactly what I thought when he woke up early on Sunday.... I freaked out and Gary and I gave him some benedryl. Well a few hours later and he still looked like this. We took him into an Immediate Care place and the doctor said that he just had seasonal allergies. Since we had been outside mowing and doing yard work yesterday - that kind of made sense. So the prescription - Children's Zyrtec. But he said that it would still take 2-3 days for the swelling around his eyes to go away!!! Here is the progression of pictures I took at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Monday morning. I took them so that I wouldn't freak out so much and could see SOME improvement.

Here is the reason why Hunter looked a little squinty on Sunday. He sure had fun though. Now all he wants to do is be outside!!




He loves his Dad.

Now here are some random pictures that I have taken of Hunter while he has been doing some funny things. He just decided that sometimes sitting backwards on the 4-wheeler is kind of fun.

After finishing his corn dog, Hunter decided that ANYTHING on a stick must be good!

I was collecting the garbages and when I looked back I saw this...all of the toilet paper on the floor and Hunter happily spinning the roll.

He actually did this all by himself. We just watched and laughed.

Some things just don't get old........

Wonder what is in THIS cabinet?

I think I will have Gary take a nice picture of Hunter and I and count it for Mother's Day, but I just didn't want to remember my little squinty eyed Hunter. So, I think I'll wait a few days. This Saturday I am going to be running the Famous Idaho Potato Half-Marathon! It is in Boise and I am running with two of my brothers-in-law and a few friends. My goal is to finish! Wish me luck!!! (and any advice you might have...)
OH MY! HUnter HUnter HUNTER! You are going to give your mamma a heart attack. Those pictures are HORRIBLE! I am sorry that you had a crappy Mothers Day. You are such a great mom Mary! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your mother's day wasn't boring!! good luck saturday, I'm sure you will be finishing loooong before me! -- good luck!
ReplyDeleteI love how he gets into EVERYTHING! And, I'll be right behind you at the 1/2 marathon. As long as my feet hold up!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on Saturday!!! Wow that is quite an endeavor. You'll do great!
ReplyDelete