Sunday, August 22, 2010

3-Wheeler, Squirrels, Cows, Tomatoes, Rain......and More.

This is the newest addition to our family. If you can call it that.  Gary decided to splurge and buy a $100 3-wheeler.  The people said it probably wouldn't run, but after having it home for less than an hour (and without buying any parts) Gary had it running.  Its fun to ride around the yard.  Roxy gets exercise and Hunter thinks its the best.  Mom goes slower than Dad, but everyone likes it. : ) We even took it down the canyon the other night.  What a great present with Gary's saved up birthday and christmas money!

Roxy treed a squirrel in our yard for about a day in a half before we took action. Here she is guarding it. My dad decided that a more humane way (more humane than shooting it) would be to flush it out with water. He stood by the tree with the hose for about half an hour before the soaked little squirrel came running out.  Roxy did end up getting it, but it lived and thanks to my Dad is terrorizing some other poor coonhound.

Moooo! You can't be at Grandma and Grandpa Halverson's house for long before the cows call Hunter to them... He LOVES them.

Its tomato season (and still rhubarb season) and Hunter is loving it!

We got a massive rainstorm, which Hunter thought was awesome. He just stood out in the rain and kept signing 'water'.

I'm not actually sure what he is doing in this picture, but he did it long enough for me to take a few pictures....

Gary was watching football....so Hunter had to watch Nemo on my computer on the counter.

He loves his beanie buffalo. Thanks, D.I.

Hunter is still crazy....yes, he has no pants on.
p.s. I just changed my computer to the new format for posting, and instead of typing - did "captions" Sorry.  It is a little small.  I'll get better next time!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute post. I LOVE all of the pics of Hunter. I love his face when he had to watch Nemo on the computer. And the one of Hunter in the rain. That was funny! What a handsome dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary can fix anything! What a guy!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons