

Practicing for the future....


Hunter is Mom's helper. He just picked up the hose one day and did this. You forget how much they really do watch you...

Hunter and I were outside playing with water while Gary mowed.....it wasn't long before all Hunter wanted to do was be right next to his Dad. Good thing Gary has a strong arm.

Roxy has learned that if she follows Hunter around, he'll feed her anything she wants. Now she is glued to him whenever he is outside. She now thinks peas are great (from the garden), fruit snacks, graham crackers, popsicles, and anything else Hunter is eating. He thinks it is great though and feeds her about 20 treats a day (he can get the child lock off from under the kitchen cupboard where we keep the doggie treats) - or at least he tries to. He also likes tricking her - if he puts his two fingers together he pretends like he is offering something for her to eat. Well, being a dog - she thinks there is definitely something in between his fingers and licks away. I think he just likes being sly.

No, he isn't stuck - or he wasn't for very long.....

If you look closely at that face you will see what he is like 75% of the time. Intense.
Ah, now for project #1. Gary went camping so I decided to paint a wall in our bathroom.


Green! I love this color!!


Here is my question.... is it weird that I only painted an accent wall? Should I paint the whole bathroom that color? What do you think?
Project #2
One day, Gary decided he needed a shed. So, he drew up his plan and went to the store! He brought home lots of wood and tools and started hammering, cutting, and anything else you can think of!





I still need to paint it and then Gary will put on the rest of the trim, but it goes without saying how impressed I am!! I mean, who can do that?!
There are a few of our summer projects and goings on! I'm sure there will be more to come!
i say paint the whole bathroom, but just because i LOVE that color!!
ReplyDeleteI love the one wall Green just keep it that way!!! Tell Gary way to go with the shed that is awesome! Thanks for always commenting on our blog! It truly makes my day!!!
ReplyDeletei can't believe he just drew up plans for a shed and built it! Do you rent him out? :)
ReplyDeleteThe bathroom looks great! When do you and Gary find the time to do all that you do? Amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of Hunter on his 4-wheeler(: What a guy!
I love all the pictures of Hunter. Especially his face on the 4 wheeler. Hilarious! The green wall looks amazing. I really like it. I am still in shock over the shed that Gary built. Are you kidding me?!?!?!?! Thats amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat little Hunter is so funny! What a clever little boy is! Pretending he has a treat in his hand! haha. I like the green. It actually looks like it may be the same color we have in our family room. I would do all of the walls. I am so impressed with Gary's work!
ReplyDeleteI love the green color. I think it looks really good! And I love all the pictures of Hunter and his "tricking" Roxy. :0
ReplyDeleteI love the accent wall! Thats a good color. And Gary did a great job on the Shed! Thanks again for coming up the other weekend, we had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI really like the green--my kitchen is green. I think either way you do your bathroom would look great, whether you leave it as an accent wall or paint the whole thing. I have a brown accent wall in my bedroom and I love it. And the shed looks awesome. Gary did a great job.
ReplyDelete