Gary got some cool presents too!
Opening presents with a tractor close by....
He really got into opening this one....he even had to sprawl out over the present to get all the paper off.
Here is the best family picture that we got on Christmas morning.....Hunter really wanted to play with my parent's dog, Waldo, since he just got some new doggie toys from Santa in his stocking.
Hunter thought his new stuffed horse needed a kiss.
Mema and Hunter. Mema was telling Hunter how to use his new drill. : )
Part of why Christmas is fun is YOUR presents....the other part is EVERYONE else's presents! Hunter thought Hayk's presents were especially cool.
The older boys were into the DS - big time - so Hunter had to check it out. I love this picture.
An after-nap present opening isn't nearly as enthusiastic as pre-nap. He is still half asleep, I think.
One of my favorite presents! Gary calls it my disco ball purse. I love it!!!!!
Another cool cousin-present. Hunter didn't want Ryann to have all the fun on her new toy!
Still checking out the DS - look at Brooks' face! Awesome picture!
Hunter loves his Papa. Hunter has to locate my dad regularly throughout our stays at my parent's house. "Papa, Paaaappaaaaa!"
The holidays took a toll on Hunter. He finally fell asleep in his high chair....something I thought he would never do. It happened while I went to the store and Gary was watching him.
New Year's Eve. Sometimes the boxes that the toys go in are more fun than the toys.
Well, I definitaly learned that it is EASY to spoil a toddler who loves cheap things - dollar planes, cars, coloring books, and any kind of candy. I think maybe Santa spoiled Hunter a little bit.
Oh well, I guess he'll get more frugal as there get to be more stockings to fill. (Or less room to store all of the toys - I'm sure he's conscious of that....)
Lately Hunter has started to talk a TON. You can't always tell what he's saying, but he can repeat it if you ask him.......and he DOES expect you to understand. Here is a clip that I got of him on Christmas. His new words on christmas were: Santa and Cool (often coupled with 'car').
Well, I definitaly learned that it is EASY to spoil a toddler who loves cheap things - dollar planes, cars, coloring books, and any kind of candy. I think maybe Santa spoiled Hunter a little bit.
Oh well, I guess he'll get more frugal as there get to be more stockings to fill. (Or less room to store all of the toys - I'm sure he's conscious of that....)
Lately Hunter has started to talk a TON. You can't always tell what he's saying, but he can repeat it if you ask him.......and he DOES expect you to understand. Here is a clip that I got of him on Christmas. His new words on christmas were: Santa and Cool (often coupled with 'car').



I love the first DS picture. So cute!!!! I cant believe that Hunter fell asleep in the highchair. I didnt think that would be possible for this little guy. He is so active. ha ha! It was a fun Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures and I love your disco purse! I guess you can wear it when Gary takes you dancin' at the honky tonk :)
ReplyDeleteOnce again, love the sparkly bag and Hunter kissing his horse is adorable. He's great.
ReplyDelete