I haven't even blogged about this yet, but we are having a little BOY! I am now 33 weeks and we are getting excited and ready for the big guy to come turn our world upside-down! My due date is April 9th. We haven't finalized a name yet, but I am hoping it will be soon!!! Here are some projects that I have worked on for this little guy....
Here is a blanket with satin binding, minky on one side, and flannel on the other. I also made a little tag blanket out of some of the extra material. I love the elephant flannel!These are a few burp cloths (after Hunter I am anticipating needing these!) and a car seat cover. It is reversible....and has loops to hang toys from.
Wipe case and diaper satchel. I LOVE this material too. -And of course it has extra room for 2 sizes of diapers!-
One Saturday we all went out to the desert while Gary shot his big guns. Hunter thought it was pretty cool. He loves this yellow rain jacket. Once you put it on him, you're lucky to get it off of him when he goes to sleep at night.... the only good thing about it is that he can be wiped off much easier!
Agri-Action 2011. This has become a tradition for the past 3 or so years.... It is an expo show with lots of agriculture things and especially tractors! It made a BIG impact on Hunter this year. All he can talk about now is "Big Trac...SAW!" or in translation "I saw big tractors". He and his bearded Daddy got in a lot of them and I actually took him back the next day because he loved it so much.
The only problem was that he kept trying to START the tractors.....I'm sure he was wondering why he couldn't test drive them.
Hunter loves Gary to "swing" him. Its kind of scary to watch, but funny too. He loves it.
Here is not the best video of Hunter talking about seeing the big tractors, but you get the idea. He also got to see our friend, Lance's, toy helicopter that flys and likes to talk about that too.
And last but not least - ring around the rosie. Thank you, nursery.
We are getting ready for Hunter's 2nd Birthday on the 28th and Gary's birthday on March 12th...not to mention a trip to Utah and Boise inbetween. It should be an exciting next month or so! And again, I am usually the camera-man so not so many pictures of myself. BUT I guess I should get one of those pregnancy side-shots pretty soon!



Mary I love the elephant blanket! Do you have the pattern for the car seat cover? I've been meaning to make one but haven't got around to it yet.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute stuff! You're such a domestic little mommy! And let's see that belly!
ReplyDeleteI love the Dwell fabric, it's the same as what's in Oliver's crib right now. I'm really hoping for a girl soon because the Dwell fabric for girls is great! Love all the projects and you can bet I'll want to rip them off! Happy Birthday Hunter! You little rascal! Keegan woke up this morning asking for Hunter. I wouldn't doubt he was dreaming of him.
ReplyDelete