Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another Hunter Birthday


We got to go to Utah this past weekend for my nephew's baby blessing and had a little party for Hunter on Saturday.  During the day we went to my Mom's friend's house.  Her husband restores John Deere tractors and said that we could come over for a ride!  Hunter was in heaven and thought that he was driving the tractor by himself. 
Look at that smile!
Here is the party just waiting for cousins to arrive - complete with party favors, a tractor pinata, and the cake!
Party favors...and a chance to use my cricut!
The cake.  Gary made the hay bales - don't they look realistic? I needed to redeem myself after a cake disaster at home and with some help from my Mom and Gary, I think it turned out pretty well!
A very serious present opener.
Everyone needs a little help opening their presents!
Some of the party crew.  I was really bad at taking pictures this time and was a little hindered by my belly. I tried to get everyone in the picture, but it just didn't work out.
The birthday boy eating some ice cream....and saying "hi".
I tried uploading a video of singing happy birthday to Hunter, but it didn't work.....that actually had most of the people in it too.

Oh well, you know who you are! Thanks for coming to Hunter's Big Tractor party!

I wish I had gotten a picture with all of the cousins, but I guess that will be on my to-do list for next year!  Next weekend we are off to have more family fun - this time Halverson fun- in Boise...and of course celebrate Gary's birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Cute post Mary! He is getting so big, its crazy. It was fun seeing you guys. And the party was a blast. Some of the best pizza and cake I have ever had. Thanks for sending me those two pictures. Ryann looks so grown up in the picture with Mom and Ellie. Love you guys. We are excited to meet baby Max. YEAH!!! He has a name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want to do my next cake? Hunter's looked great! Eli has asked for a white cake with a pink snowman and some flowers. Not sure where it all came from. I do have some flower shaped sprinkles, so I think that's how he added flowers, but a pink snowman????? He shares the birthday with Gary on this side of the family and his uncle Tom on the other. Busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a fun party! I can't believe Hunter is already 2! Hunter is going to be a great big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty much you are the best and thanks for always posting on my blog! You are the best! I guess Anna will have to do :) hahah

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons