So, this post is a little belated. Happy Birthday Gary! The picture above is probably my favorite picture. It was at the restraunt for Gary's birthday dinner. What handsome boys!
We had a busy weekend on Gary's birthday. We went up to Boise for a niece's baptism and another niece's baby blessing! So, we spread Gary's birthday out just a little bit. Here he is trying to pose for a picture...but as you can see, Hunter couldn't wait one more second for him to open his presents!
We made sure that Gary's birthday included a trip to the Boise Cabela's, so it wasn't all business. We mixed in some Gary time too. No pictures of the cake either. Boy, I really slacked on this!
I made cookies to take to Boise. Here is Hunter eating some of the cookie dough. This is the first time that I've convinced him to try any, and he liked it! Maybe he'll start trusting me more!
Lately, I've been hearing Hunter calling me from in his room. I go in to check what he's doing and it usually looks something like this.....he is in his wagon and is saying, "Mama, PULL!"
Despicable Me has become one of Hunter's favorite shows, and he found this glasses in with his toys. He thought he was pretty awesome. I couldn't get a perfect picture, but I think any picture would give you the general idea. Our little minion.
I can't wait for the REAL strawberry season! I've been splurging and getting the "I look like a strawberry but have no taste" strawberries. Hunter and I still like them, even if they have little to no taste! Hunter's favorite way to eat these is to shove them on his thumbs and eat them like you do an olive or a bugle.
We are patiently....or maybe not so patiently waiting for Max to arrive. Any day now! Cross your fingers for me!!!!
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
6 years ago



I agree that Gary looks very handsome! Especially now that he has shaved!! I've been buying strawberries too, and they haven't been too bad. Every now and then I get a really good one that makes up for the ones with no flavor. That's so cute that Hunter puts them on his thumbs to eat them. Can't wait for Max to come!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Gary and Hunter is SOOO cute. My favorite is Hunter with the glasses on. That is hilarious! I cant wait for Max to be here. Why didnt you post a side shot of the final days of pregnancy? You look great! I have been buying strawberries too. They taste great when you dip them in chocolate.
ReplyDeleteHunter is the cutest little boy! I love him cheesing the camera! I want to see what little Max looks like! I'm sure you are super anxious, especially after Jen got an early arrival of her little one :)
ReplyDelete