Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Halverson June



 Well, we made it 2 months with 2 kids.  I just hope I make it 3....

Max is pretty darn happy when he is looking at Mom, Dad, or Hunter.  He loves to squeal and smile.  He still has tummy trouble, but hopefully that will go away....soon...


I love it when they can sit a little bit better by themselves.  It makes them look like such little men.

Max had his 2 month appointment and here are his stats:    
12 lbs 3 oz
23 inches
He is about 50-60% on height and weight.  He is gaining fast! He is only 2 ounces less than what Hunter was, and I thought he was big!


This is the best picture we have of both of the boys.... Hunter doesn't like to sit still for a picture.  I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but these guys are definitely opposites right now. I wonder if it will stay that way...


Gotta love those camo pants!!!

Every baby is "Baby Max" to Hunter now.  He sees a baby and says "Baby Max" (point to stranger's baby) "Baby Max" (point to Max).


Hunter is putting up with letting me take this picture.



Hunter's friend, Keegan, had a birthday party at a bounce house place.  It was a lot of fun!!!  Being able to run and play was LOTS of fun for Hunter.  (Even if he tired out pretty quickly)


Hunter wanted to go "to work" with Daddy.  Gary was going to a golfing day for work.  He told Hunter that whenever Hunter sees him with golf clubs, he will know that Daddy is going to work hard.  When he was leaving, he said, "Be good for Mommy!"  Hunter said, "No, Hunter go work hard."


Here is the man of the hour, trying to hide from me so I can't put on his pajamas.

The other day Gary and I were talking at the dinner table.  Hunter kept asking Gary something specific and Gary didn't know what he was saying.  So, Gary said, "Mary is he saying he wants B-A-T-H?"  Immediately, Hunter said, "Yes Da!".  It was pretty funny.



This is the new face that I have to look at ALL the time.  Complete with whining.

I really hope it is a phase.
On a side note, Gary and I have been married for 5 years!!!

3 comments:

  1. BOTH boys are absolutely adorable!! And I love all the stories about hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! They grow up so fast! We definitely need to meet that little Max. Are you guys coming down any time soon? If not, maybe we need to plan a little road trip...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute!! Oh how fun. I love the story about Hunter and the bath. Haha! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons