Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Half Marathon and Blessing


Time keeps going whether I blog or not, so here are about a million pictures to re-cap what has happened with us.
 If you look at this picture closely, you will notice that those little blue men all have their legs pulled off.  I asked Hunter what happened and he said, "Oh no!".  I also noticed that all but ONE man had his legs off....he was the only one with a gun.
 Hunter refused to take a nap one day, and I refused to let him out of his room.  I went into his room and found this.  He was watching our neighbor mow their yard on their John Deere mower.  Hunter kept talking about the "tractor" to himself.  It was pretty funny.
 Max started smiling at about 5 weeks! I remember it was around 2 months for Hunter.  We are enjoying his little smiles. He gives them freely when his tummy isn't hurting him.  He has a little bit of colic.  If I stay away from spicy, garlicy, dairy, and chocolatey foods, he does a lot better.  It is just hard.
 Hunter is slowly warming up to Max. He mostly ignores him, but every once in a while he will tell me that Max is talking about Super Why or something like that.  He also tells Max about big tractors and spiders.

 I was fixing dinner one evening and Hunter said he wanted to read some books to "Baby Max".
 Love this little crazy guy.
 Gary ran a half marathon! The Famous Idaho Potato Marathon was in Boise and he ran it with a brother-in-law while his little brother Steve ran the full marathon.  He ran it in 1:53:28!  I am amazed!!!!
 Great job Gary!!!!!!


 My dad did a photo shoot for us while we were up there just a few weeks ago.  Hunter got really into it and even did a few impromptu poses for us.


 I love this family pic.  It captures our family right now perfectly. I love how Max is looking at Hunter.
Gary and his little guy.
 My Mom and I.
 This is how Hunter rode home from Utah.

Why do cameras have to be so easy to use?  Hunter is VERY interested in taking LOTS of pictures.
 Mema, Max, and Hunter.
 Max @ 7 weeks.
 We blessed Max in church this past Sunday.  Here he is in his cool blessing outfit.  Thank you to everyone who made the trip to Jerome for this.  Hunter was in heaven with cousins to play with.


 We had some family that came up for the blessing.  As always, I wish I would have taken a few more pictures.  Here is Anna, Brooks, and Max.
 The weather didn't really cooperate, but it warmed up for a few minutes.  Gary brought out his 3-wheeler and tried to get all the kids on it at one time.  They thought it was pretty cool.
 Here is a great picture of Max and his two grandma's.
 Great Grandma Halverson (GG) and Max.

 We were playing outside yesterday, and Hunter decided he needed to give Roxy some love.  He sat like this for a while.  He loves this dog.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! Max is getting so big and has the cutest smile! Sorry we couldn't hang out longer the other day. I'm sure we'll be able to find some time this summer to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat picture of Hunter and the white suit photo of Max. Such darlings. This next little while is going to be different every day as Max grows, becomes fascinated with Hunter, and Hunter grudgingly decides he likes his brother. Today Oliver is one and I can't help but look back on the year we've had... it does go fast... once the babies slow down on nursering... :-)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons