Hunter is slowly slowly starting to be potty trained. He is enjoying the rewards like the one in the picture above. The very first time he used the potty he got to ride in Daddy's pickup and get ice cream. Talk about the coolest treat E.V.E.R. He isn't quite ready because it mostly depends on how he feels that day and if the presents in the prize box are what he wants.... It's a start anyways!
We went to Jackson Hole with some friends from Utah State. It is the start of an annual "Friendunion". We even got shirts that say "Friendunion" on them - that's how cool we are! I didn't take a group shot with everyone under the arches, but if you blog stalk my friends on the side-bar, you should be able to see the one that they took.
A cool moose we saw.
Here are all of the babies. Three were born within 3 weeks of each other and the only girl was born a few months later. Boys rule! From left to right - Krew, Finn, Madi, and Max.
This is a picture on the last day. The trip was filled with fun, but Hunter was ready for the trek home (as you can tell!). Gary even went white water rafting! I am a wimp and didn't want to go. I'll take their word for it that it was fun. This is really going to be a fun tradition with our friends every year.
Here are a few pictures on our drive home. It looks like clouds, but it was really smoke from a distant fire.
Here are my boys!
Hunter thinks he is the coolest ever. He likes to ask, "What does that truck do Mommy?" or "Tractor on my side!". Lately he likes to get in shouting wars while saying, " I love you more MORE M-O-R-E!" Pretty funny. He will say it to Max sweetly though, " I love you more more more Max."
He told Gary and I in the car the other day, "I like cow poo and grasshopper poo and lots of poo." To be fair, we were going to Rupert and a few days earlier we had witnessed a grasshopper poop. I also am having a hard time getting him to NOT touch every spider he sees. What a boy.
Here we are at the Perrin Bridge Festival. Every year base jumpers jump from the bridge - pretty cool to watch. It was a little windy, so we didn't really see many while we were there.
The activities were pretty cool though! This is one of those paper spinners that you squeeze paint onto and it makes a pretty cool picture. Yellow and green were the first colors Hunter HAD to put on his paper. Go figure.
It is starting to get a little bit chilly in the mornings when we go for our runs. Here is Max all bundled up. Gary has been covering for the night team leaders, so we try to go for our run and visit the park in the mornings to help the house stay a *little* bit quieter for Gary to sleep!
Finally a good picture! This is Hunter at 2 years 6 months and Max at 5 months. It's fun to see their friendship grow. Can you see the resemblance?
I ran the Rim2Rim this year! It starts at the bottom of the canyon, you run up, over the bridge, and back down the canyon. 7.5 miles. I completed it in 1 hr 10 min! 7th in my age group. It was a lot of fun. I was part of "Team Beef". You wear their shirt and they reimburse you for the race. Go Team Beef!
Here is Max at 5 months. He is still so happy, but can't seem to sleep worth a darn. Someday....
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
7 years ago



You are AMAZING! And ya look great too, keep up the good running! And I love the picture of both your boys, you can for sure tell they are brothers. Looks like you guys had a great trip!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much Max has changed since we last seen you! I love the picture of them together. Way to go on finising the Rim to Rim!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that picture of max and hunter!!! Cutest brothers ever!!! And way to go on the rim2rim, you are amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Hunter's treats are much more exciting than Addy's! Cute pictures of your boys! Good job on the Rim2rim! That sounds exhausting!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Hope your birthday was wonderful :) Let us know the next time you're down Salt Lake way so you can meet little Owen
ReplyDelete