
Well, Gary finally gets his wish. We just received his official Master's Degree Diploma from The Royal Agricultural College. He told me that if he ever got his Master's Degree he must be referred to forever as "Master Gary". So, if the next time you see him and you only call him by his former name a.k.a. Gary, don't be surprised by his delayed reaction.



Congrats Master Gary. Don't let your head get too big, that is the one and only time I will call you that! But -- this is a big accomplishment so I will play to your ego this once! :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Master Gary...know that that WILL be the only time that I will call you Master. ha ha! That is a great accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteHey fellow blogger! You're PREGGO! I didn't know! Congrats! Little boys are wonderful... and they snuggle with their moms. :o)
ReplyDeleteMary,
ReplyDeleteWow this is so cool. Haven't talked to you in a while! I can't believe you are going to have a little baby boy! Hope you are Gary are doing well. Where are you living these days? Boy o boy.
Cheers,
Michael
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is so great! Congratulations to Master Gary.
ReplyDeleteThe first time I tried to comment I wrote Mater Gary, that just didn't seem right after such a great accomplishment.