Thursday, October 30, 2008

Surgery and Pumpkins

This is Roxy after we had her spayed. Doesn't she look sad? I finished this pillow for her from Gary's old work jeans and I thought that since she was so pathetic looking, I would let her use it early. (Its supposed to be a present after we move...) She usually isn't allowed inside, but the doctor said she was coughing this morning, so to keep a close watch on her. I didn't really want to spend the morning outside - so she gets to stay on her pillow and sleep in front of a heater vent.


Gary and I are so into Halloween that we decided to set a new trend. This is our "gorey" looking pumpkin that we actually let Roxy carve for us. Pretty scary huh?? Maybe you should have let your dog carve your pumpkin too....and if you don't have one, Roxy will volunteer. That may even help her recover quicker...think of it as charity.


5 comments:

  1. That is a great little tradition! When so you guys move into your new house? Tell Roxy to get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so giving my pumpkins to Duke. He's chewed through everything else so why not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxy is an artist! Can't wait to see how she decorates your Christmas tree! Love u, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mary!! Cute blog. Congratulations on the baby. Thats so exciting. Check out my blog- troyandkristina.blogspot.com -keep me updated on all the exciting events in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys! this is just a little Hello!!!! :) We miss you guys and good luck on the house! :) We couldn't be more happy for you guys about the baby! Yes we need to get together soon! It would be so much fun! :) Can you tell I am smiley happy! :) hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons