Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ITS A BOY!


Well, after a visit to the doctor's office yesterday, its official! We are having a little boy. My due date is approximately March 3rd, although Gary would like me to hold off for another 9 days and have him on HIS birthday(the 12th). We are very excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. Mary that is so exciting! Congratulations, we are so happy for you guys! We hope everything is going well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We are so excited it is a boy-- now Lincoln will have someone to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you two! Now you will have more sympathy for me with my crazy boys cuz you know your little guy will be just as crazy! :) Dylan makes sure that he prays for "Marys baby in her tummy right now." And if I say the prayer and forget, he will loudly remind me. And Brooks was excited it was a boy cuz they can be friends...I guess if you had a girl she would be out of luck! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons