So, my sister informed me that I need to make more frequent posts so that people know I haven't had Hunter yet. She also told me that my nephew, Dylan, calls Hunter..."Honker". Ha. Ever since she told me that I haven't been able to think Hunter...without accidentaly thinking Honker! I better not tell Gary or else his name might end up being Honker when he blesses him!
I am glad that you listened to your big sister.I bet that will be Dylans nickname for Honker...I mean Hunter. HA HA! Its so funny what kids say! We cant wait for this little guy.
ReplyDeleteHonker! That's so cute! I can't believe you have less than a week! That's so exciting! Matt and I will me moving to Utah March 23rd, so we will have to come see you! By the way, I am so proud of you for making your first loaf of bread!
ReplyDelete