What the? You really need to post and explain! Oh, and sorry I missed your baby shower, we had baby craziness that day. But I've got your gift and your address so I can send it to you!
So... here is more of an explanation... I was going through some of my clothes and I found this t-shirt. I then realized that I haven't ever dressed my dog!! After I let her in the garage for the night I got this shirt out and put it on her. Funny huh? Doesn't she just look thrilled about it??
What the? You really need to post and explain! Oh, and sorry I missed your baby shower, we had baby craziness that day. But I've got your gift and your address so I can send it to you!
ReplyDeleteSo... here is more of an explanation... I was going through some of my clothes and I found this t-shirt. I then realized that I haven't ever dressed my dog!! After I let her in the garage for the night I got this shirt out and put it on her. Funny huh? Doesn't she just look thrilled about it??
ReplyDeleteI like it!
ReplyDelete