Hunter is due to come March 3rd...so we are counting down the days!
Next is our ever spoiled dog, Roxy. We decided she needed another ball, so we bought her a cheap Walmart soccer ball. She loves it and practices dribbling it all over the yard. She is admittedly a better player than I am and can guard against me pretty well, so Gary has to pick up the slack and show her how its done:
All in all we are doing pretty well and having fun on Gary's days off...although he says we "shop" too much. :)



You are so small! I'm jealous! Can't wait to hear the good news. Everything will be fine. No worries.
ReplyDeleteMary! You look so good! I can't believe you only have 14 days! Wow!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! I miss you a lot and am so excited to see pictures of your new little one. Did you get my package? :)
ReplyDeleteyou look great mary. I cant wait to meet little Hunter. I bought that same shirt...and color. I thought you had another color. oops! TWINERS! Love you Mary. Take it easy!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! I am so excited for Hunter to come . . . yay!
ReplyDeleteMary, I can't believe how good you look! You don't look 8 1/2 months pregnant at all! Good luck! I'm so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteYou look great! before you know it, He'll be here and it will be a whole new wonderful life! Thank you for the books in the mail. I seriously was going to borrow the book from the library (babywise II) the day it arrived on my doorstep. Great things come to those who wait! Thanks! Kylee isn't a fan of the bumbo because I think she's too little still. That's why she's in front of the tv in the pic! I've heard they're great though from friends. I would just wait for the little guy to come and see if you need it. I just borrowed this one to try it out. hang in there!!!!
ReplyDelete