So it is that time of year again!! Gary and I got out yesterday and started planting the garden! We already have some peas and lettuce coming up, but that is it! Hunter got to direct us while in the stroller (actually he fell asleep) and Roxy was the motivator that gave us all of her energy. Gary did all of the rototilling (sp?) while I weeded and raked. We will have to continue planting the rest of the garden when there is no chance of snow, but here are the beginnings!!!
Roxy decided that being buried wasn't so bad...and I decided that I was going to keep burying her until she moved....I actually got all of her legs buried before she decided she was going to scoot out of my way...



Look at your cute little bug! Thanks for the tips on the breathing stuff... that lamaze class can be pretty overwhelming!
ReplyDeleteOK! Hunter gets cuter and cuter! That smile in the first picture is priceless!
ReplyDelete