Saturday, June 13, 2009

3 Whole Years!

Well, Gary and I have made it for 3 years!
Its definitaly been an adventure.
We met at USU because Gary was in my Family Home Evening Family. I thought he was pretty cute so I would tell my roomates that I wanted to "go flirt with Gary". They didn't believe me, so every time I said that...I would. He was an awkward returned missionary, but despite his social inadequacies.....:) we got to know eachother through shooting pumpkins, watching rugby/playing rugby, cooking together, cutting up raw meat (yuck), shopping (yes, I did get him to go to Black Friday with me one year.... ALL day too 4am-5pm), studying together, playing lots of games, and lots lots more.
We got married in the Jordan River Temple on June 3, 2006. After we got married we lived for 6 months in Logan, 6 months in England, another 6 months in Logan, 12 months in Rupert and now we have our own house in Jerome which we have lived in for 6 months. We are so happy and couldn't be having more fun building our lives together.












3 comments:

  1. Congrats you two!!! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You 2 look so happy! I can remember you talking about "flirting with Gary" before you 2 were dating. So great that you guys are married and have such a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3 years! Remember how I met you at your wedding reception? I instantly knew you were a keeper...I don't know what took Gary so long to figure it out...oh wait...yes I do. That darn McConnel boy. Let's get him!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons