So my friend Lacey likes to walk up the canyon and back down twice a week. It is my goal to go with her. Its super hard pushing a stroller but kind of addictive too! It makes you feel great. Here are some pictures of the canyon. While we were walking we saw some base jumpers. Base jumpers jump from the top of The Perine Bridge down into the canyon and pull a parachute to guide themselves down. It is one of the few places that it is legal to jump off of a bridge in the U.S. so when there is good weather you will almost always see people doing it. Its pretty cool to watch. I got a video of it, but the wind was blowing so it is a little shaky...still cool to watch though. I don't want to try it, but I think Lacey does! Yikes!
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
7 years ago



Those are really pretty pictures! You have to be out of your mind to do something crazy like base jump! YIKES!!! Cool video!
ReplyDelete