Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lots of Fun!


So far this summer we have been having lots of fun! Its amazing how quickly the summer fills up! Here are some pictures of Gary's newest hobby....Sturgeon Fishing...... he went the other day after work with a few of his friends...here are a couple of pictures....




The deep sea fishing pole you have to use!


For our Anniversary, we went to Bear Lake (thanks to my parent's time share). We even had babysitters come too! My Mom and Dad came and watched Hunter so Gary and I could play tennis, go hot tubbing, and go out to dinner. It was great! The weather was a little bit rainy, but we still had a great relaxing vacation. We even got to come home through Logan, which was a lot of fun. Here is a picture of our view from our condo.
Here are Gary and Hunter relaxing on the couch. This is our babysitter- Mema! (and Hunter with his "Bear Lake Bear".


Summer also means working in the yard! Our yard takes 9 hours to mow with our mower! So, that is pretty much all Gary and I do every time he gets a day off! Here is a picture of Gary moving some dirt from a huge pile in our yard. He is always telling me how he is ALWAYS working in the yard, so I thought I would document it with some pictures....


Hunter is growing like a weed! He had his 4 month appointment a little early. He got vaccinations and the whole shabang. He is still 75% for weight and 97% for height. He is 15lbs 6oz. and 26 1/2 inches long. He wears size 3 diapers and he got the "Okay" for starting on rice cereal! We are all very happy about that in hopes that he will sleep better through the night!!!
A little messy, but well worth it!!Hunter and I got to go down to Utah for a party for my friends Jeremy and Chelsey who are moving to Australia. I didn't bring my camera to their house, but it was a lot of fun to see all of my old High School buddies. We stayed a few days in Utah and Hunter got to hang out with his cousins, Brooks and Dylan. Here they are playing a fishin' game. He loved watching these boys!
Happy Father's Day to Gary!!!! Gary got a set of golf clubs that my mom and I found at the D.I. in Centerville. He also got a few other things that he loved, including Hot Rasberry BBQ sauce from my parents and the new rugby movie!!! We got to go over to Rupert and spend Father's Day over there with Gary's family too. Besides Gary being on call, I think he had a pretty good day! Gary is a great dad and I think that as Hunter gets older they will be doing all sorts of crazy stuff together!!!
So serious! I think I actually woke them up when I took this picture...oops!!!


Happy Father's Day!!!



We also had our group of friends over the other night. Gary made dutch oven chicken, potatoes, and cobbler...mmmmm!!! We also had a fresh salad from our garden. It was a lot of fun. Our friends Riley and Jamie brought over their dog, Duchess for Roxy to play with. I tried to get a picture of them playing but they wouldn't stop rolling around and running....they had a great time too and I think we've found a good playmate for Roxy!



We are missing AmeliaRose, Hunter, and me...but otherwise...this is the gang!


And lastly, here is a short video of Hunter.



3 comments:

  1. Hunter is so cute! I love that first picture of him. I love it when you guys come up. Love you! The video is super cute too. I love it when he giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great seeing you guys the other day! We'll have to come up and see you guys again before the summer is over. My whole family was singing the Wizard of Oz song when I put shelby in the basket too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like summer is treating you good! Hunter is getting to the really fun stage, isn't he? Everything catches his attention and he's up for an adventure (as long as mom remembers food).

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons