Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Summer Happenings

This is my favorite picture of Ryann and Hunter. Ryann is looking at Hunter and probably thinking "Your head is 10x's the size of mine!". Its so cute though, I love it.


Me and My niece!

Gary and little Ryann

A new family picture. Hunter will smile whenever his cousin Brooks does anything....can you tell who is behind the camera? Brooks!


This was Hunter's first experience in a little pool. He didn't have a big reaction, just wondering what was going on. He kept wanting to face plant and touch the water with his face. I think I might enroll him in a water babies class at our YMCA. Has anyone ever done that? Any suggestions?


Hunter's first peas - fed by Daddy. (Who likes peas, Mommy does not!)


In the swing at my parent's house.


I asked my dad to just make sure Hunter didn't fall over on the couch while I grabbed something a few feet away. He did, but Hunter kind of fell into HIM. It was the funniest looking thing...I just had to take the picture.


As for other summer happenings....I have more good news....my Sister-In-Law Becky just had their 6th baby....Kimberly! I will post more when I get pictures. Unfortunately they live in Texas...so I have to live vicariously through whatever pictures they send.

Gary just got his hunting tags and decided to buy a hound license and wants to try to take Roxy out hunting coons. I'll let you all know how that goes.....maybe all she can track are skunks! We'll see.
Last but not least....here is the coolest firework that we did on the 4th of July....sorry the movie is sideways... It is a GI Joe that is blasted into the air and he has a parachute that comes down with him. There was one per grandchild and they had fun running to find them as they came down.

2 comments:

  1. I love you guys so much for coming to utah to see Ryann. It is always so much fun. We love Hunter and I love that he loves to spend time with the boys. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hunter's face in the family photo! He's getting so big! Tell him to stay small just a little while longer so Aunt Jen and Uncle Ben can see him as a baby...we're missing everything. Darn the east coast!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons