Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ryann Elisabeth








My sister Anna had her baby little Ryann Elisabeth on June 29th! She was 6lbs. 12oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. Gary and I got to go down to see her this last weekend and she feels like a little doll! She is adorable and has LOTS of long dark brown hair. My sister already had her nails painted before she was a week old! Its so fun to have more nieces. Boys are fun, but both Gary's and my families are overrun with boys. :) I forgot my camera at her house, so I don't have any pictures of Ryann with Hunter or anything so I posted a picture of the photo shoot that Ryann just had by Anna's friend. She looks perfect doesn't she???!!!!


This is my sister Anna with Ryann right after she was born! You did a great job Anna!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog thing at the top! Thanks for coming down. I know its a long drive. I love you guys and Hunter is just a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right mary Ryann is very cute and these pictures are adorable! I can't believe how big Hunter is. Maybe when Ben and Jen get back you guys should come visit and have a party! Thanks for all the great advise! Keep it coming it really helps

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons