Summer is quickly ending. We have been down to Utah and all over Idaho (it feels like) and summer is almost over! Waterbabies has been really fun. Hunter is absolutely expressionless during the lessons, but he is really doing better when I bathe him. I take the liberty of dunking him every lesson to help him get used to water on his face. You are supposed to blow on their face so they take a deep breath and then down they go! It seems mean, but it will really help him in the end! Here are a bunch of pictures....
My parents came up for a few days!!
My son the Jedi.
4 1/2 months old and counting (in this picture....)
Bouncers are awesome!
Here is a video of me dunking Hunter. He'll thank me later when he wins a gold medal in the olympics.
This is a game that Hunter actually does to himself, but we thought we would play with him and film it.



Hunter is getting sooo big! He is so adorable. The water babies class looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteI love that little guy! You look very tan, by the way! Love, Mema
ReplyDeleteHe is SO cute! I can't wait to meet him, it won't be long now. And speaking of summer coming to a close, Jenny said something about getting a jump start on planning a Christmas party this year? You know we're down...so let's do it!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable Mary. I'm proud that you let him cry it out and get through the night. I think I'm avoiding the inevitable . . . but I guess I'll have to be brave and let Jimmy cry through. :(
ReplyDeleteMary! That is such a great family picture of you guys. You all look perfect! I am sad that the summer is almost over. I hope you will still come to Utah...if weather permits. I love Hunters smile. Mom and I were talking about that the other day. You cant help but get a huge smile yourself when you see Hunter smile. I love you Mary and cant wait to see you all on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteHey! this is Anna! Sorry, I didnt know I was signed in as Jake. But he loves you too! :)
ReplyDeleteHunter is so cute. He's getting big!! I recognize that tune with the little froggy! Haha.
ReplyDelete