Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween! Hunter was a puppy. The best part of his costume was his little tail!

I think Hunter knows that Christmas is coming because after I took these pictures they definitely had the feel of a just-saw-my-presents face.


During the day Hunter sported a I'm beary scary outfit that had a hood with ears. It was adorable. It came in the mail from my Mom. Thanks Mema!

Jump one too many times and you get pooped out!
Does this face look like he will sit through church? Hmmm....I didn't think so either.
Here is Gary (a.k.a. my bearded husband) and my little guy.
Hunter LOVES Roxy. This was one morning that they were bonding. Roxy thought I was going to give her a treat....and Hunter thought she was loving him. I can't wait to see what happens when he can chase her around!

3 comments:

  1. ok, i love love love that Sunday outfit. You cant get any cuter than that! He looked great in his costume too! His new hair do makes Hunter look so grown up and such a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter's little costume was so cute! Oh and I love the picture of him in his sunday clothes. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter is just so stinking cute! I can't wait for the x-mas party!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons