Tuesday, December 8, 2009

9 Months Already





Hunter is 9 months. I can't believe it! Here are some 9 month pictures that my sister took of him. He has 4 teeth, crawling everywhere (he's surprisingly fast), says ma-ma, da-da, and all sorts of other made up words. They grow up pretty darn fast.

I'll do another post as soon as I get the pictures off of my camera, which isn't hard. It just takes more initiative than I have right now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Mary he is so cute! I'm glad we finally got to meet him last weekend! We should try and all get together more often then once a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!! We got your card and love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of the comments...he is a cutie! Even when he scream talks. ha ha! We cant wait until Christmas and we get to see you guys again. Guess what song I was listening to this morning...I'll make a man out of you. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a little stud muffin! Seeing you guys was so fun and no, I haven't used my gift yet...I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons