Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Visitors!


Last night we had some visitors come. Hunter LOVED Santa and Mrs. Claus. I didn't get a very good picture because he was quite interested in his candy cane as well. They said that Gary and I had been good as well, which was a surprise.


Drawers aren't safe now. Hunter likes to "help". I know we need to child-proof our house now, but sometimes its kind of nice to have something to occupy him for a few minutes. And of course, the minus being that I get to wash everything that I use out of the bottom drawer. If you look really close in the top picture you can see Hunter's top teeth too.

3 comments:

  1. Hunter looks like he is playing the guitar in the last picture! ha! i love how old he is getting! What a cool couple to come over like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I baby-proofed everything but my bottom drawer with all the Tupperware in it. That way he has one drawer that he can pull apart and I won't freak on him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute Mary . . . and as for Gary being good. I'll have to have a chat with Santa. Needless to say he doesn't look at false mailings as an infraction of "Nice".

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons