Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is so much fun when you have a kid. Instead of walking past the toys in the stores...you get to buy them, wrap them up, open them, and then play with them when your son takes a nap! We had our Christmas at home before we drove down to Utah to have a few days with my family. My parents even watched Hunter while Gary and I went on a date to see Avatar in 3-D. It was awesome! Definitely the best movie I have seen in a LONG time! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting Gary and I go to a 3 hour movie!!!
Here are some pictures of our wonderful Christmas with my family. Hunter opened some of his presents but sometimes the paper and the box were played with as much as the present. Gary got a taste for opening up presents that have about a million twisty tie things and tape everywhere and that takes about a million and a half batteries! I guess you have to learn early when you have kids. Thank you thank you thank you to Santa.....we must have been very good this year. He always does the best stockings!







We drove home on the 26th and went to Rupert to have Christmas with Gary's family. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera.....so maybe his sisters can send me some...(hint, hint). :) Overall, we had an awesome Christmas and we are so grateful for everything that we received!!!!

7 comments:

  1. We had a lot of fun too! I really enjoyed your macaroons. Too bad I ate them all...now I am having withdrawls.We both know what my New Years resolution will be. he he! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary! I wondered what happened to you... and then I found you through Trevor! Hunter is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be careful when giving Mr. Claus all the credit. Mrs. Claus is heavily involved in making sure Christmas is a happy time! 'She' knows when you've been bad or good'...lucky for you an dyour family it has been all GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! I'm glad you guys could get out and have some time to yourselves. That's a Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mary! I don't know if you remember me, Lisa Bradley, now Drollinger. Anyway, I found your blog off my sister Jenny who married Trevor Hatch. One small world huh? Just thought I would say hi and your little guy is so SO adorable! Seriously, what a cutie! You can check out our blog at http://lanceandlisa.blogspot.com. I hope you don't mind that I am adding you to my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, you commenting on my blog sent all kinds of people to your blog! What a small world it is indeed. Looks like you had an awesome Christmas. You mentioned that Gary's family is from Rupert...? That is where my mom was born. Does his family know any Ramseys? Just wondering and trying to make the world smaller :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos! Hunter looks so much like you and Gary! He's getting so big and I love his hair. Nicely done!I'm glad you had a happy holidays! Sorry about not having a family photo with Jer's neck brace...we have photos, just not a family one. I'll have to post it sometime for you. Hopefully we can see you guys soon, we might be coming in June and coming home via Boise. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons