
So my Mom told me I needed to put another post on my blog because my sister is trying to show me up by posting on her blog all the time. So take this Anna! This picture of Hunter is to summarize the past couple of weeks. Poor Hunter got an ear infection when we took him swimming just before Christmas. He is in fact a small version of Hulk so he is resistant to just about every antibiotic that the doctor gives him. So this poor little guy gets to be on at least 2 antibiotics before his ear infections go away. I am hoping he won't get tubes put in his ears, but that is better than him having damage to his ear. We'll see!!

Hunter loves watching what is baking inside the oven. Here is a picture of him admiring his Mom's creative baking skills. I am toasting some bread in the oven. :)

All of the pictures I have of Hunter are on the move. Most of the time his face is most of the picture because I can't take it fast enough or I am trying to get a smile and not realizing that Hunter is advancing quickly on the camera. He loves being under the table because he likes inspecting the screws. I think that one of these days he will ask for a wrench.

I had a Cooking Class Enrichment night where we learned how to make tortillas and so when I came home I told Gary I would make him some. Little did I know my own husband's baking skills. Apparently he cooked tortillas on his mission all of the time ....
so we had a bake-off. I made mine and he made some of his. It was fun, but we never actually determined a winner because it was 10:30 when we got finished and we are both old and wanted to go to bed. We did have some awesome burritos and quesadillas the next few days.

I love this picture. This is a toy chest/ottoman that I got from Target. I love it. I can put all of Hunter's toys in it and no one knows they are there. It beats having them on the floor all the time!

Hunter has figured out that sometimes if a door isn't closed enough he can go up to it and push and it just might open. This is him trying to open a door.....I think he wanted the candy machine that is in this room. Its pretty funny to watch.

Gary and Hunter.


Gary is determined to make Hunter like to shoot. Here is Gary with a cool Christmas present he got. It is Big Game Hunter 2010 for the Wii and it came with a gun that you put the Wii remote in. I think Hunter just likes hanging out with his Dad.
Ah, the beginning of walking. Gary and I both think that he won't start walking ... when he finally starts walking it will look more like a run. If only he could turn around. :)
Here is a little video of Hunter trying to get into a room. He is one determined kid!
Sorry to disappoint Mary, but it's going to take a lot more than ONE post to out do me little sis! HA! I love all of the pictures.That is so cute that he likes to watch you cook. ANd you need to give yourself a little more credit... YOU ARE AN AWESOME COOK. TOasted bread is nothing compared to what you can make. I seriously love that kid. He is really getting good at walking with that toy. And the last video is HILARIOUS! He is one smart little guy. LOVE YOU HUNTER!
ReplyDeleteSometimes he looks so much like Dylan to me! He's so cute!
ReplyDeleteRemember that X-Files where the guy could make himself so thin that he could just 'slide' under a door? I should show that one to Hunter. Love Mema
ReplyDeleteThank heaven for teathing tablets! Thanks for the suggestion they work like a charm. Too bad they don't have ear infection tablets
ReplyDeleteoops I meant teething... DARR
ReplyDeleteHunter is so dang stinking cute!!!! He is growing up way to fast.
ReplyDeleteHello fellow Idahoan...is that even a word?? To answer your question, yes cowboys come to church...there's even one with a long mustache that's pointy on both sides with krew comb...what did we get oursevles in to? Anyway, I don't think I can tell you enough how cute that boy is. Will we see you at the Super Bowl party?
ReplyDeleteAdorable. I love his wavy curls. And he and Jimmy have the same shirt. The raccoon ranger one. Well, Jimmy has that same walking toy and he LOVES it. I'll have to post the video of him walking with it.
ReplyDelete