For Gary's boss whose wife just had a baby boy.....
My first minky blanket. It has blue polka dotted minky on one side and a soft blue and white striped flannel on the other with a satin binding.
A Blog of..well, lets be honest - mainly Hunter and Max
I am impressed! they both look GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I've heard that Minky is hard to work with so I'm super impressed!
ReplyDeleteYou are a Super-Mom!!Love you
ReplyDeleteTake THAT Anna Banana!!! Show us what YOU got!
ReplyDeleteTake THAT Anna Banana!
ReplyDeleteNow show us what YOU got!
oops! I am perseverating with my comments. Sorry
ReplyDeleteVERY CUTE!!! My 2-year-old niece has a blanket out of minky and she LOVES it! When we were at the fabric store, she saw some, ran up to it, and stuck her arms between 2 bolts. Then she looked at me and said, "My Blankey!!!" Anyway, I'm very impressed with your domestic abilities :)
ReplyDeleteWow Mary! You are so talented! Very cute!
ReplyDelete