
Hunter has decided to go where no baby has gone before (in our house). In other words, he is trying to crawl into everything. He went head first into our toy box in our living room and LOVED it. He also decided to crawl into the bottom drawer of the oven.

I finally decided to give Hunter a lollipop. I think he really liked it. What do you think?
Here is Hunter in the oven drawer....the video is of him getting in it again. Its trickier than it looks!!!
I love it! Thankfully Jimmy hasn't decided to get into things yet. Well, climb into things anyway, he's always into something. ;) I loved the video! Oh, and Jimmy just had a cold, nothing too serious.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so cute! That first picture with Hunters tongue out is hilarious. I cant believe how big he is getting. He is going to keep you busy. Boys are so much fun. There is never a dull moment! Love you Hunter!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! I loved the video--it is so fun to watch babies try to figure out how to do things!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun, busy age! He was so determined to get into that oven drawer! He's so so cute!
ReplyDelete