Jen had to move with Hunter and my other friend Jenny was entertaining him while I was holding him. It might look like he isn't moving much - but he WAS!
AFTER
BEFORE
(excuse the Alfalfa hair - he was having a crazy hair day)
I have been toying with the idea of painting my kitchen yellow. I have had different paints in mind and have actually taped off the kitchen several times - each time backing out. For Christmas Gary gave me a "favor" card and I decided to use it. He helped me paint our kitchen on Friday night. It took all night and after we got done we looked around us and decided that the color was quite a bit more BOLD than we had anticipated. So give me your honest opinion....Gary says I have to wait a month before I repaint the kitchen if I don't like it. What do you think??



I think the yellow looks great! When I see it in person I might think differently, but the picutre looks good. Nice job!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Ithink it's a perfect shade of yellow. My kitchen is yellow too, but even darker!
ReplyDeleteOh Mary is looks great!!! I dont' think its too bold either.
ReplyDeleteHunter hair looks super cute! I love the adidas shirts. He looks like such a little man. And the yellow looks great! I cant wait to see it.
ReplyDeleteLove the first haircut pics! Jimmy just got his first haircut too, but for different reasons. The hair was getting in the way of the lotion we had to put on his head because of his eczema. I LOVE the yellow! No doubt about it, don't you dare change it!
ReplyDeleteHunter's hair is cute! I can't believe he is almost one. I really like the paint it looks great!
ReplyDeletelove it! be bold, mary...
ReplyDeleteI don't think it looks too BOLD as all. From the pictures it looks great. I say keep it
ReplyDeleteI think yellow is always a good choice.
ReplyDelete