Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mmmmm.... Sonic


I guess I might have rubbed off on Hunter a little bit. He thoroughly enjoyed holding this Sonic cup. The best part was that the Sonic cup was almost as big as his face. Mmmm....

Here is our family on Valentines Day after church. My parents came up and let Gary and I go out on a date! It was a lot of fun. We went out to Idaho Joe's to eat and then to the movie Blindside. While we were gone my Mom texted me and said that Hunter took his first steps! He just stood up in the living room and walked over to my Dad. He hasn't done it since and Gary and I keep trying to make him. Maybe the next time he see's my parents something will click and he'll just start running around...Unfortunately after they left I realized I had only taken pictures of their dog, Waldo....and none of them with Hunter. Hunter loves his Grandparents!
Waldo got some cheese...but all of the chicken nuggets ended up in Hunter's belly. (Even babies have standards on what they'll give to the dog. :0) )


Hunter is still getting in things. He usually comes out with a little red mark on his head because that is the first thing to hit the ground. He doesn't mind...so neither do we.

Yes, this is a potato masher..... Yes, I gave it to him. Why? Don't ask. He just looked like he would enjoy a potato masher.


2 comments:

  1. That kid is something else! I knew the moment I gave him his first taste of a Sonic fresh fruit slushy that he would be hooked. ha! He looked SO handsome in his Valentine outfit. I cant wait til you come down next week! Warn Hunter...he will be KISSED and KISSED by his Aunt Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he took his first steps! He needs to rub off on Jimmy!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons