
Hunter turned one on Sunday, Feb. 28th. We had a really fun Elmo birthday party on Saturday for him. Before we left for Utah, Hunter got a preview of his gifts at home when he woke up to a white board where he can play with magnets all day long!! He was very happy!
The cake was a little intimidating at first. First a finger, then a fist....but he got over that soon enough....
Face first is always better than using your hands!!
Once face first isn't enough - you've got to use the arms too!
Everyone got into the fun!!!
Hunter even took time to read his birthday card....
Hunter got a Lil Quad !
He was a natural and was zooming around everywhere...but the funny part is that he acts like he's been doing this his whole life. No expression....he just - goes. You can tell he likes it but I think he's trying to be "cool" about it!
Here was a special gift for Hunter - a box of Dylan!!!
Brooks and Noah are so cute and great cousins to Hunter!
Uncle Seth was trying to save the Elmo pinata....
Here is Hunter digging into his birthday cake. It was so funny to watch, but I have never seen such a big mess! I guess that is why it is only on the first birthday that they get to do this!!
Here is Hunter on his Little 4-wheeler...



I LOVE all of the videos. THe cake video is still so funny. i was laughing out loud watching it again. And the video of him on his new toy is SO cool. I love that he knows how to do it already. What a stud!
ReplyDeleteThe video of him eating his birthday cake is SO funny! He is so adorable! I can't believe that he is already 1. Happy Birthday Hunter!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is already 1 and I haven't met him yet! Let me know next time you are in town so we can get together! He is so dang cute! The videos of him eating his cake and playing with his new toy cracked me up!
ReplyDeleteoh Mary.. I am dieing over that video of him w/ the cake! Well it is a toss up of him on the mini 4 wheeler for cuteness cause those are adorable! Happy Birthday Hunter!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! What a fun birthday. I hope we get to meet this little guy sometime.
ReplyDeleteSO fun! My kids have never done the full face dive. I'm a little jealous! Although, you are braver than I am, I always strip them naked so they don't get it into their clothes! And I LOVE the four wheeler! So cool . . . :)
ReplyDelete