Has it only been 3 weeks? It feels like we have always had Max. Of course that doesn't make sense because he is only 3 weeks old. I'm tired, smell like spit-up, and have the attention span of a 2 year old - but we're happy.
Max @ 3 weeks
Max @ 2 weeks
How close can I get before Mom will freak out........ Answer: Not much closer.
Gary has a John Deere beanie, and Hunter loves it! He wears it everywhere. Even to bed - crazy kid.
You have to get a few "sleeping" pictures with your new baby.
Hunter also likes to "help" the swing. It's something we're working on.
Thank goodness Gary took some time off. He and Hunter spent most of it outside. I love this picture.
I really love Max's forehead wrinkles.
Hunter said that he wanted Baby Max to read him a story before he went to bed. I think Max was only 3 or 4 days old, so I helped a little bit.
Gary was outside, and Hunter wanted to go outside. Hunter's solution - put on Dad's shoes and wait by the back door.
Hunter is the strangest sleeper. Even though is super cool firetruck bed is almost impossible to fall out of, he has managed it at least 3 times.
I took Max outside for a minute while Gary was working in the garden. Look how huge that hat is.
Will he really be as big as Gary someday? He is so tiny!
Max @ 2 weeks
The first and only time Hunter has volunteered to hold Max.
Hello
Here Hunter is opening an Easter present. I love how he holds onto it with his legs.
My parents came up to visit this past weekend and I loved it. Here is Max with my Dad.
My mom will do anything for Hunter....even watch Super Why a million times with Hunter. He loves it and her!
Don't feed the wild animals.
A bearing went out on our lawnmower, so Gary was fixing it. Hunter wanted to help, so he got his Fisher Price drill and went to work!
Here is Max with my Mom, Mema.
I just love how babies sleep.
Overall, we are surviving! Things are definitely different around here. I'm slowly coming out of the 'pajama phase' and starting to feel more like a real human. Gary has been covering night shifts for another manager, so he is on a completely different schedule than the rest of us, but still manages to do all the shopping for me. We really have some great friends and they have done a lot for us! My amazing friends call to make sure I am not going crazy and that we have food to eat. I feel pretty lucky!



I love all of these pictures! They are all so cute and priceless! Max is so dang cute, he looks so tiny in his swing and next to Hunter! We can't wait to meet him! :-)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe its been only 3 weeks!! Don't worry about Hunter and his fits. Jessy's little boy Ben is going through the same stage. Max is growing so fast and is so dang cute! You are looking great and don't feel one bit bad about being in pj's all the time. I wish it was acceptable to wear them to work. Let me know if you need anything and I can make Amy go help you:)
ReplyDeleteMary we are in the same boat here! I can't believe Max is already 3 weeks old. He is adorable. It does get better too, I think so anyway. The first 5 weeks or so when Camden was born was horrible. Trying to adjust two schedules and entertaining a 2 year old was hard. Thankfully the schedules have figured themselves out and things seem to be getting so much easier around here. Hang in there, you are a great Mom!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! I can't wait for those days . . . not long now :) Wish I could be there to help ya out. But I'll plan a weekend soon so you can catch up on some ZZZs. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteMary, he is SO cute! Were those bugs I saw on one of his blankets? You know how Ben would respond to that :-) We can't wait to meet him! Glad you're doing well...and running already. You're Superwoman!
ReplyDelete