Well this was my first REAL Mother's Day! Gary had to be on call, so that really really really stunk...but he made me a nice lunch and Hunter was great at church. I love being a Mom! Its strange how quickly you adapt. Especially how quickly you adapt to little or no sleep. Last night I got 6 continuous hours and I feel great! (I do squeeze in a few more, but they aren't continuous). Gary and Hunter got me an awesome picture of the Twin Falls Temple, and I love it!! I just have to say that I am so grateful for being a Mom. I wasn't really ready until I saw Hunter, but once I saw him I couldn't get him out of my mind. I don't think I ever will. Its so great because even though I miss Gary and want to be with him more than I can...its like I have a little bit of him home with me all the time.
My awesome Mother's Day present!
Our family.
My handsome boys.
I finally caught him doing this......it was kind of like that Warner Brother's singing and dancing frog.....



I love that first picture. You both look SO cute! I cant wait for this weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteI have that blue skirt you're wearing. I LOVE it.
ReplyDelete