This is a picture of Roxy. She has a blanket that was supposed to stay in her dog house, but instead she drags it all over the yard like a baby blanket. She has chewed holes through it and loves to roll around in it. Its funny because she traps herself in the blanket and doesn't know how to get out, or she'll get her head stuck in one of the holes she has chewed and run around not knowing why her blanket is following her. I have wanted to get a picture for a long time, and I finally got one.
This Memorial Day Weekend, we had lots of fun. Well, Hunter and I had a lot of fun hanging out at home and shopping. Gary had lots of fun bear hunting.Friday, we had dinner with our friends Jamie and Riley. We had tin foil dinners and banana boats for dessert.....they were really interesting. You take a banana, leave it in the peel and stuff a bunch of chocolate, marshmellows, carmels....anything you want inside of it. Then you wrap it in foil and put it in the fire! Its a way fun dessert!!
Sunday, We both finally had to speak in sacrament meeting. I spoke on Love, and Gary spoke on Following Christ. I think it went pretty well- or at least the people who always tell everyone that they did a good job, told us too. That night we drove down to Burley/Rupert to get some raspberry starts from Gary's Grandpa. I am so excited to have a raspberry patch! We planted them all....and we're not sure how many will come up but we think we'll at least have a few starts that make it. We then spent time with Gary's family talking, eating ice cream....the usual. :)
Saturday and Monday Gary went with his friend Riley bear hunting. Luckily they didn't get one....but since they promised to bring something back fuzzy, they shot a couple of squirrels!!! They are however planning on going again in the fall.
Since Monday is Gary's normal day off, he got Tuesday off as well. It took us the WHOLE day to mow the yard!!! It wouldn't have taken quite as long if we didn't bag the grass, but it still takes FOREVER!!! We switched off half way, so that helped. Then we went out to lunch at the new Cafe Rio in Twin. I can't get enough of that place.
Here is a picture of Gary and Hunter. Gary just got done eating a homemade fruit and yogurt parfait (thanks for the idea mom, they're delicious!) and Hunter is just about ready for bed. Do you see my Sonic drink in the background? I am addicted to that place!!! Happy hour is my best friend.
Here is Hunter's "Whats that camera doing here again?" face.



Sounds like a blast! We need to see you guys! And yes, It is a NEED! Let's plan an Idaho vacation! We're planning on going to Idaho Falls (I know its on the other side of the state) in July for the fireworks. We were just going to find some place to camp. Want to come?
ReplyDeleteOh My! Hunter already looks bigger. That kid is good at growing! ha! It sounds like you guys had a fun and busy time. We went to mom and Dads on Sunday and Mom bought me some more yogurt and berries...FREAKING ADDICTIVE! I love it! And you know how much I LOVE those fresh fruit Sonic drinks. Love you!
ReplyDelete