Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Utah Road Trip


Hunter and I went on a road trip to Utah last week. I was really worried about the ride down, but Hunter did great! He slept or played or something the entire way because I didn't hear a peep! I got to hang out with my sister, Anna. (who is due at the end of June with a little girl!) She was having a baby shower on Saturday - which was the big reason for coming down. Hunter was very happy at Me-Ma and Grandpa Wright's house. They have a little bouncer and he absolutely loved it. Their dog, Waldo, seemed to think he was some sort of protector for Hunter because he would sit by it and lay by it all the time. He also liked to lick Hunter's head sporatically. Here are some pictures......


Brooks and Dylan, my nephews!

Hunter and a fun worm.



Waldo the guardian dog with Hunter snoozing while I was getting ready for the day.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah Mary, I think that picture of me was a little TOO natural to put on your blog! Ha! We had SOOO much fun with you and HUnter! I love that kid! It all seems so boring now with you guys back in Idaho. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary! I checked out all your pics. What a cute little boy you have. Very fun! Just wanted to say hello. Looks like you're doing great.
    Alyssa Putnam

    ReplyDelete
  3. mARY! I cant believe you took off those pictures. I was just giving you a hard time. I didnt really care. ha! love you!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Meet the Halversons